2008년 10월 12일 일요일

The Good Earth ~ch 26

Pg 237 "Well, and every man has his troubles and I must make shift to live with mine as I can..."

I have my troubles and I must make change the way I live so that I can live to deal with it. Troubles are frustrating to have in my life, but I gotta admit they are pretty life changing. Troubles make me feel sad and mad but they make me overcome and the triumphant feeling of achievement when my troubles are blown away is one that lasts longer and is rooted deeper than the shallow and short trouble. Trouble is difficult to deal with; to live with. It demands for me to change in order to fit the trouble and each side of me that is altered in order to please this trouble hurts me. Sometimes, they are mere scratches that I forget about in an instant. However other times, they are deep gashes that leave a scar of the bad memory, but later, when I look at that scar, I know that I can see it with a smile on my face. This is because the trouble is gone, and the transformed "me" is even stronger than before.

댓글 1개:

Ms. Lillo :

I am glad to see that you are making connections with what you are reading! Keep up the good work.